We are Integrity Fleet
We want to provide the best maintenance and repair services in all of Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and the surrounding areas. We don’t settle for satisfactory service, we go above and beyond because we value customer satisfaction above all else. Our priority is and always will be you. We understand that time in the shop is time you're not on the road so our processes are fast, efficient, and incredibly effective. We’re all about integrity.
Our services were founded on the principle of DOT compliance. In order for our customers to remain on the road, they need to meet the Department of Transportations rules and regulations. Every service we perform here at Integrity Fleet Services is designed to meet these rules and regulations. You can rest assured knowing we’ll handle the aches and pains of DOT compliance so you don’t have to.
Want to hear more about our team or our services? Don’t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you.
Meet the founders
Ryan & Ashley Sowell
The Sowells are setting a new standard for how maintenance, repairs, and customer service should be done in the transportation industry. Their commitment to their craft and compliance is changing the way our industry handles everyday maintenance and repairs. As the owners at Integrity Fleet Services, Inc., they specialize in creating preventative maintenance plans and or services to fit the needs of their clients. Not only are they business partners, but best friends who have been together for over 16 years and married for over 12 years. When together, they are an unstoppable force, and when they put their minds to it anything is possible.
Both born and raised in Texas, they are best known for their wide and vast experience and knowledge in the industry as well as providing a unique value to not only their clients but their very own team members as well. When they are not busy working on continuous improvement and growth at Integrity Fleet Services, you can find them spending time and going on adventures with their 5 children (4 daughters and 1 son). They love to travel and love their family time.
Our All Star Line Up
Nuts & Bolts - Parts
kicking assets - Office/Accounting
Fearless Leaders - Founders
It is our mission to provide our customers with the absolute best quality of service possible. To keep our customers’ trucks, trailers, and equipment on the road and 100% D.O.T. compliant at all times. From inception, we set out to build a company that was not like the rest.
At Integrity Fleet Services, Inc. it is our vision to keep America moving SAFE! Not only to bring awareness to the importance of D.O.T. / FMCSA compliance but offering a solution to ensure our customers’ fleet remains moving, and America’s highways can be a safer place.
- Do the right thing, always. Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to doing the right thing in every action you take and in every decision you make, especially when no one’s looking. Customers choose us because they trust our brand and people. We earn that trust by ensuring everything we do is reliable, consistent, and with the highest level of integrity.
- We believe that nothing is more important than our reputation and behaving with the highest levels of integrity is fundamental to who we are. We demonstrate a strong commitment to sustainable and responsible business practices ALWAYS.
Not bound by convention
- Our success—and much of the fun—lies in developing new ways to do things. By getting different views and being open to different ideas from our colleagues, customers, and the world around us, we will find more ways for everyone to win. We dare to design the future of our industry. See, innovation IS fun!
Think team first
- We win as a team. It’s not about you. Egos and personal agendas will not get in the way of doing what’s best for the team or our customers. Be there for each other and be willing to step into another role of helping a team member when it’s required for success.
- Help each other succeed. Individual performance is essential and valued, but never at the expense of the team.
Embrace change and growth
- What got us here is not the same as what will get us to the next level. Change is the only constant. Get outside your comfort zone. Get excited about the possibilities that change and growth bring. Dream big, then make it real. Be ambitious. Show and do is greater than tell and talk. Build with humility. Put collective success before individual achievements. Take initiative to leave things better than you found them. If we’re not growing, we’re dying.
Go the extra mile
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the job… plus a little bit more. Whether it’s starting early, staying late, or doing something that is not in your job description, it’s the extra mile that separates the ordinary from the extraordinary. Demonstrate a passion for excellence and take pride in the quality of everything you do. Have a healthy disdain for mediocrity. Good is not good enough. Always ask yourself, “is this my best work?” Our work is personal.
Relentless about improvement
- Regularly evaluate the way we work to find ways to improve. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo. “Because we’ve always done it that way” is not a reason. Guard against complacency. Find ways to get things done better, faster, safer, and more efficiently.
It happens one way or another, MAKE it happen
- Take personal responsibility for making things happen. Respond to every situation by looking for how we can do it, rather than explaining why it can’t be done. Be resourceful and show initiative. Don’t wait for others to solve the problem. See issues through to their completion by following up and following through.
- Bring “IT” every day. Have a passion for what you do and be fully engaged. Make the most of each day by approaching every task with energy, focus, purpose, and enthusiasm. Work with a sense of urgency to get things done. Whatever “it” takes is what we give. Every time.
Treasure, protect, and promote our reputation
- Believe in your brand. We’re all responsible for, and benefit from, our company’s image and reputation. Consider how your actions affect our collective reputation and be a proud ambassador for your company. We are Integrity.
Yes! We deliver LEGEN (wait for it) DARY service
- It’s all about the experience. With every experience, do the little things, as well as the big things, that surprise people. Make every interaction stand out for its helpfulness. Create the “WOW” factor that turns customers into raving fans. This includes internal and external customers, team members, as well as vendors and suppliers. Relationships are everything.
- Do what’s best for the customer, even if it is to our own detriment. Put their needs ahead of our own. There is no greater way to build a reputation than steadfastly doing what’s right for others. Every day. Every time. Be proactive. Assume positive intent. Take a walk in your customers’ shoes.
We deliver for our customers
- We’re driven by our commitment to delivering exceptional services and experiences to our customers. We value our strong customer relationships and are defined by how well we take care of them. We deliver an unparalleled standard of excellence in everything we do, staying focused on the biggest opportunities to be meaningful to our customers. From our innovative approach to our world-class customer service, our customers expect the best —and our teams are proud to deliver it.
Accountability & practicing blameless problem solving
- Demonstrate a relentless solution focus, rather than pointing fingers or dwelling on problems. Identify lessons learned and use those to improve ourselves and our processes so we don’t make the same mistakes twice. Get smarter with every mistake. Learn from every experience. Listen generously. Speak straight.
- You only live once. Keep things fun! While our passion for excellence and compliance is real, remember that the world has bigger problems than the daily challenges that make up our work. Stuff happens. Keep perspective. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh every day. Love what you do, and you will never work a day in your life.